Some of the faces we know from red carpets and magazine covers actually have side hustles as owners of alcohol brands. Here’s the booze some of your favorite celebs are selling on the side.
- Aviation Gin - Ryan Reynolds took ownership in February 2018 and said in a press release, “Aviation is in a completely different league.”
- Sauza 901 - Justin Timberlake’s luxury tequila debuted in 2014.
- Backstage Whiskey - Darius Rucker also owns Forbidden, his older bourbon brand.
- D’USSÉ Cognac - Rapper and mega mogul Jay Z helped develop the luxury Cognac.
- Old Whiskey River - Named after his 1978 hit, “Whiskey River,” Willie Nelson’s small-batch bourbon even comes with one of his guitar picks.
- Miraval - Former couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie still own this vineyard in France
- DeLeon - Sean “P. Diddy” Combs bought premium tequila brand DeLeon with Diageo, and they’ve been working together on Ciroc Vodka since 2007.
- Casamigos Tequila - George Clooney, Rande Gerber, and Michael Meldman enjoyed the tequila company and then sold it to Diageo for a billion dollars!
- MMMhops - You know them for their MMM bops, but in 2013 the band Hanson started a beer company called MMMhops and they give away a free song with every bottle.
Source: Fox News